at FLC LUXURY RESORT VĨNH THỊNH
Kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
– The front office operation manager provides guest service as well as supervision, direction, leadership, planning, coaching, coordinating, serving, training and participating in all areas under supervision of the front office department in accordance with the objectives, performance and quality standards established by the management and company.
– Being responsible for all work related Front office, Reservation and Guest relation.
– Setting and providing a proper provision for all stationery and supplies.
– Ensuring the employees grooming and appearance are according to the hotel and department required.
– Assisting in the building of an efficient team of employees by taking an active interest in their welfare, safety and development.
– Boosting, developing and maintaining staff morale within the department.
– Maintaining excellent communication within the department and amongst the other departments.
– Ensuring that training is carried out and monitor results.
– Ensuring that all employees have a complete understanding of and adhere to the hotel’s employee rules and regulations.
– Ensuring that discipline and behavior of all employees in the department is appropriate.
– Supervising the employees to endure a smooth and efficient running of operation in the department.
– Ensuring that all employees have a complete understanding and adhering to the hotel’s policy relating to fire, hygiene, health and safety.
– Ensuring that no confidential information in divulged without priors consult of senior management.
– Responsible for the proper, efficient and profitable functioning of all areas in the front office department. – Meeting all VIPs arrival/departure and special attention guest when requested.
– Controlling all key card equipments, responsible for issuing all master keys that are used for the guest rooms. Ensuring the maximization of hotel revenue in relevant areas and rooms at the highest possible rate daily.
– Clarifying duties and responsibilities of front office personnel and ensuring that workflow is in logical order.
– Ensuring that the established quality standard and a high level of work performance are maintained.
Submitting proposals on capital improvements for the front office. – guiding staffs in their professional development so as to prepare them for advancement opportunities. – Ensuring that the training in each section within the front office are carried over and facilitated by the responsible manager. – Ensuring that all guests experiencing a problem receive an appropriate response, any promised compensation is delivered and all guests receive appropriate follow up in a timely and professional manner.
– Properly handle all administrative work with regard to performance appraisals and terminations of employee. Responsible for interviewing and hiring in conjunction with hotel policy.
– Overseeing effective day-to-day running of front office department in achieving the goals.
– Overseeing sales and reservation including allotment and series booking.
– Ensuring that all issues relating to guest satisfaction are dealt with and followed up on a timely and professionally manner.
– Conducting regular employee training, monthly meeting, and monitor training tracking system of all employees to ensure their effectiveness and productivity.
– Developing departmental training and activities in order to continuously improve employee skill and knowledge.
– Regular inspections of all sections to ensure that the quality standards are maintained and in good working condition.
– Attending front office and other related meetings within and outside the hotel to ensure updated information and built connections among the discipline.
– Ensuring the staffing levels in line with hotel occupancy and productivity.
– Providing coaching and counseling support and guidance to the employees if needed.
– Spotting check cash floats and related documents to ensure amount is correct as issued by the accounting department.
– Ensuring employees are up-to-date with current information and data of the hotel product, including room types, rates, relative features and facilities, food and beverage outlets/promotions, spa, fitness center and other services and facilities.
– Conducting regular room and floor inspections to ensure quality standards, complete necessary engineering job order or housekeeping cleaning requests and monitor the results.
– Performing other duties that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor or the management.
– Minimum 3 years in a similar position in 5 star hotel/ resort
– Outstanding leadership, organizational and training skills
– Experienced in resort opening
– Fluent in English
– Strong personality with great communication skill