at FLC QUY NHƠN & FLC SẦM SƠN
Kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get and keep guests involved in the spa programmer. Offer a full, varied, innovative spa program including instruction, recreational educational self-improvement items, and excursions. Coordinate the efforts of and provide direction to all managers and staff involved in providing programming to ensure proper scheduling, promotion, pricing, and execution (and ultimately customer satisfaction, as well as recognition). Be innovative and service oriented in the program offerings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Being aggressively hospitable with guests.
- Handling and resolving all customer issues and concerns diplomatically.
- Industry-leading, innovative programmers; Ensure that standards for quality, content and variety are met.
- Supervising, training and developing staffs.
- Staying up-to-date with the spa and Massage industry trends.
- Checking over the grooming of all therapists.
- Refreshing / Developing treatments when guest comments are suitable.
- Checking and answering all emails by guest bookings on the internet.
- Guiding business decisions by staying on top of the spa industry trends.
- Maintaining a strong menu of services with both exceptional artistic and aesthetic value.
- Ensuring the spa is always staged for maximum buyer impact.
- Developing the spa‟s Marketing Strategy and ensuring a consistent image is being portrayed.
- Developing and maintaining gracious and efficient front desk procedures.
- Maintaining and updating all necessary internal and external signage.
- Being aware of other departments‟ promotions and sell them.
- Attending and participating in required staff and management meetings and training seminars.
- Quality control and oversight of all internal marketing and promotional materials.
- Promoting spa specials, as well as ongoing services and products.
- Striving to create loyal customers and ongoing clients; encourage clients to book continuing and future appointments.
- Striving to build a referral business.
- Ensuring that the emergency set and the Medic First Aid box are always available and always up-to-date.
- Following and enforcing all safety policies applicable to the spa.
- At least Bachelor degree in any field or bachelor degrees in property/spa management or related degrees
- 5 years working experience as Beauty/Spa Therapist
- Management Principles, excellent public speaking skills and good people development skills
- Strong inter-personality and leadership skills
- Proficiency in English and computer literate